Nassau Festival takes place on thursday the 27th of april 2017.
Olympic Area, Amsterdam. Navigationadress: Olympisch Stadion 2, 1076 DE Amsterdam
Doors will open at 12:00h and ends at 21:30h.
Nassau Festival is for 18 years and up. Bring a valid ID.
Bring a valid ID with you, otherwise access can be denied. A copy of your passport isn’t a valid ID.
Tickets are available at our website: nassaufestival.com/tickets. Don’t buy tickets through unofficial websites as we can nog verify tickets that are bought elsewhere.
Can’t find/ didn’t receive your ticket
Check your inbox for a confirmation e-mail from Eventix. Don’t forget to check your spam. Can’t find the e-mail? Go the website of Eventix and follow the steps to download your tickets again: eventix.nl/search.
Questions about your ticket
For other questions or problems with your ticket, please contact our ticketprovider Eventix: email@example.com.
Scan from your mobile phone
Tickets can be scanned from your mobile phone so you don’t need to print your ticket(s).
There will be no doorsale at Nassau Festival. Make sure you buy your tickets on time at nassaufestival.com/tickets.
How to get there
Trainstation Amsterdam RAI will be closed on April 27. We advise you to travel via trainstation Amsterdam Zuid. From there, it’s a 10 minute walk to the Olympic Area. Follow the signs ‘Nassau Festival’.
Good to know:
- If you travel by train, you can buy the special return ticket ‘Oranjeretour’ at ns.nl/oranjeretour and get a 20% discount.
- Keep in mind that all trains will run according to the ‘Oranjedienstregeling’ (Orange Timetable). This may mean that trains depart at different times than usual. Check ns.nl/koningsdag for more information.
- Alcohol is not allowed at trainstations during Kingsday.
Metro 50 stops at ‘Amstelveenseweg’. From there, it’s less than a 10 minute walk to the festival.
Tram 24 stops in front of the festival at ‘Olympisch Stadion’.
We advise you to come by bike/ public transport as there are limited parking facilities in the area.
What can I bring?
- Digital compact camera’s, Go Pro’s and polaroidcamera’s.
- Selftiesticks up to 1 meter.
- E-smokers, only if they are brought in the original packaging.
- Fireworks, weapons or sharp/ dangerous objects.
- Professional camera’s.
- Flammable objects like deodorant or sunscreen in a spray can. Roll-on deodorant is allowed.
- Liquids like foundation.
- Bringing your own food or drinks is not allowed. Do you have a severe allergy which limits you in your food intake? Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘food allergy.’
We have a zero tolerance policy for drugs.
Be aware of pickpockets during Kingsday. Leave your valuables at home or in your hotel room.